Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well..... it looks like I have a place to stay while I'm in Regina this next weekend. Getting my Air Conditioning checked and possibly fixed on Tuesday. Getting my shots on Thursday. Leaving Winnipeg early Saturday morning.

Abu loves her new Kong, and she's very glad the snow has melted to allow us to spend tons of time outside. I did some rearranging here in my basement, and it looks so much better. There's more room, I've done some cleaning, put up some curtains, cleaned the floor, plugged in a lamp. It feels better down here.

I've been working on a new template, well, I was working on one a long time ago, and got distracted. But now that things are more or less under control, I've been thinking about finishing it up. But as I think about that, I think I'd also like to do some thinking about what I really want to write about here, what direction I'd like to take. Maybe find a focus or something.

Just a thought. What are your favorite blogs? I'm looking for some fresh items for my blogroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger