Monday, May 10, 2004

At quarter to eight I took Abu out for her morning bathroom break, and it was chilly but sunny. Fine, I figure it'll warm out. So Abu and I go back inside and I get ready for work. I come back outside, and the sun is still shining, but a fine powdery snow is falling. How is this possible?? I didn't know, but I assumed that there was a cloud somewhere close by, and the snow was blowing in from wherever the cloud was.

I get in my car and start driving. The snowflakes get bigger.... and bigger..... I arrived at work in the midst of blowing snow. In the office, we all stood and watched the highrise disappear amidst the fluffy white stuff.

By ten the snow was gone, the sky was blue, the air started warming up.

Welcome to winterpeg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger