Sunday, May 09, 2004

I just watched the most recent Peter Pan film, and thought it was brilliant. Everything about it, all of the effects and backdrops were stunningly beautiful. The acting on the parts of the children were incredible. The movie stays closer to the original story than Disney did, and as a result it becomes a slightly darker, more intense, more symbolic story, and I highly recomment it. In fact, I am adding it to the list of movies I MUST have in my possession.

Abu is growing at a phenomenal rate. I'm adjusting her collar and harness daily. It became astonishingly obvious as we went for an extra long walk and she was too tired to walk the whole way.... so I picked her up. It brought me back a couple weeks to when I had carried her in the front of my shirt. Now I can barely get my shirt around her backside. Instead, she rode in the stroller with the two year old, and more adorable sight you've never seen, the child leaning back with her arm slung casually over Abu's back, pointing things out and talking to her in that two year old language that no living human can understand.

Okay now it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger