Thursday, May 06, 2004

I know I know..... update already!!

It's just that as soon as she hears the clicking of the keyboard..... she turns into this rabid monster intent on destroying any and all items that take my attention from her..... but she's getting better.... and I ran her in the park until she begged me to go home, and now she's finally calm. All tuckered out.

There's been a change in my work schedule. Yes, I still work full time at my main job. However, I previously worked an additional 8-10 hours every other week as a janitor in two different offices. This has come to an end. Now I work 6 hours every week in just one office. This is better for many reasons. Mainly, it adds up to more hours..... which adds up to more money, which is better for my budget, which is just plain better.

BUT it also means that instead of working two 13 hour days on those two-job weeks, I'm working an hour and a half four days of every week..... does that make sense? It's more work, but more manageable hours. That's good for my poor exhausted body, and for my puppy who wants me to be her chew toy.

I'm watching the "Friends" finale...... I'm so sad they'll be gone!! I didn't initially like the show..... and I especially hated Jennifer Aniston. Now I love the show and especially love Jennifer Aniston. Weird how that works. How your tastes change. I'm gonna miss them. What will I watch? OH MY GOSH SHE CAN'T LEAVE YET!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO SHE LEFT!!!!!

Oh good she's back. geez. It's over. Sucks.

Now it's 9, I have to go to work AGAIN but this is the last such week. Be back by midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger