Sunday, May 02, 2004

You know that movie, Mystery Men? Remember the guy who can be invisible "as long as no-one's watching?"

Well, my dog is paper trained, as long as no one's watching. In fact, the only time she has an accident is when I'm standing right in front of her. Usually she just waits till I'm distracted with something else, and then she goes and uses the paper like a good dog. This makes it impossible for me to praise her for using the paper, but then... she seems to be on top of it, aside from the expected accidents.

I guess we'll see what this next week brings. She's always so upset with me on monday when I go to work.

I really have little else to say, as you can see, this puppy has more or less taken over my life. The funny part is how many parallels there are between Abu and the little girl I now live with. They seem to learn the same things and go through similar problems at the same time. Right now, they're both working on the potty thing.

And I'm working on getting some video games into my system..... haven't played in weeks. Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger