Sunday, May 23, 2004

okay, so I'm in Regina. Thus far I've had a good time, though I'm quite exhausted. I've been up for nearly 24 hours now, and every moment of that time has been either physically or emotionally demanding. It's good to see everyone, it's good to be here, but there's always that underlying anxiety about the future. Yes, I want to move here. No, I don't know how it can happen.

I'm praying for a hint from God, a divine appointment. Even if He tells me to stay in Winnipeg..... I just want to know I'm gonna have a home. It's so hard to trust in God's provision when I'm in such a precarious position, and so used to fighting tooth and nail for my survival.

It's good to be with friends... peers, it's good to hear the old jokes, see the familiar mannerisms. It's good to be in a place where I have so many friends. I can't remember the last time I've been at a party, laughed myself silly, listened to loud music. Tonight I did just that.

There's so much on my mind, but I have to go to bed. Church tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger