Friday, April 16, 2004

It's hard to update with a little mongrel trying to chew your fingers off.

Finally, she settled into chewing on my chair, which of course I couldn't allow to continue. So I said no. She stopped chewing, and slowly turned her head to face me. She stared me down for a moment, before lunging at my face.

Apparently my little princess doesn't like hearing the word "No." I try explaining to her the necessity of blogging, the importance of work, the fact that her very survival hinges on my ability to sustain life as we know it. She merely cocks her head and wags her tail and then attempts to remove my nose from my face.

Thus, I have decided to document just a few of the principles that appear to govern the life of a 6 week old pup.

1. The humans put newspaper on the floor so that you know to pee and poo beside it.

2. When they turn out the lights and lay down on those high cushy platforms, it's because they're sick. You should jump on their heads every two hours or so to make sure they don't pass out of consciousness.

3. If they put it in your mouth, it's because you're not supposed to chew on it. Chew on the furniture instead. It tastes better.

4. Pouncing is fun. Do it all the time.

5. Don't be discouraged when the cat hits your head with her paw. If you chase her around the room enough times, she will see that she loves you.

6. Playing with toys is only fun while your human is watching you, touching you, or holding the toy. If she is not doing one of those things, you should bite her.

Oooh..... I think she's gonna let me go to bed soon. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger