Monday, April 12, 2004

We've been dealing with some pretty funky spiritual dynamics in the house today, a situation that's been increasing in intensity for quite some time and suddenly exploded. Today I experienced an irrational fear of the sort that only comes upon me when there are demons close by. I'm going to sleep in this basement, though earlier today, the idea of even going downstairs was enough to give me a coronary.

There's been weird stuff, weird vibes. The animals and the baby have been behaving in ways which, combined with other dynamics, have made us sit up and pay attention. We've been praying through the house, annointing everything with oil, and playing praise and worship music.

The things we're sensing have to do with the previous tenants. Things to do with Witchcraft and sexual perversion. I would like to ask any of you who are the praying sort to pray for us, and the baby, and the animals, and our house. We want it clean. We don't want this heaviness, and we don't want the former tenants garbage. If you'd like to know more, feel free to contact me. Right now we're just looking for as much prayer support as we can possibly get our hands on.

Okay now, I'm gonna go to sleep, and I'm praying for a peaceful sleep. Or maybe a dream from God, which will show me what is left to do, to free our home.

Perhaps I'll say more about the craziness that has been today..... maybe once it's over, and this heaviness has lifted. In the meantime, I covet your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger