Friday, April 09, 2004

Another week has ended. I worked both jobs this week so I'm wiped. Abu turns 5 weeks today. The long weekend begins, though I've still got another hour and a half of work to do tomorrow before I can start my weekend.

Today while watching muchmusic I spotted a video that really gripped me.... it was Jonny Cash doing a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song, Hurt. It seemed like an unbelievable combination but the result was, as I say, gripping.

There's a certain freedom that I have down here. Simple things that I will relish for now, because I know that it can't last forever. I feel like I live in a cave, in a secret location, and right now my only requirement is to stay hidden. Why? I don't know. Perhaps in times of transition, an atmosphere of shelter is important.

I should go to bed. I'm sure Abu will have me up at 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger