Sunday, April 11, 2004

And without further ado, behold my scrumptious baby snugglemuffin.


scratching in my parents' yard....

for a comparison of how little she is....

and sleeping in the car after a meal.

It's hard to get a good picture of her, because she's so black, and because she doesn't really seem interested in sitting still and posing for the camera. Can't imagine why. It would seem that Abu is the first dog my parents dog isn't interested in tearing apart. In fact, we let the two run around in the yard together without incident. Right now I have no idea where she is.... the 12 year old girl has taken off with her and I haven't seen her in quite some time. I should probably find her..... it's about time to go home.

okay well now you've been properly introduced. stop bugging me for pictures. It's not like I own a camera or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger