Sunday, November 16, 2003

Picture this.

A weeks worth of dishes in the kitchen. So much clothes on the floor, I have to clear a path to my bed. A million things I have to think about and take care of..... but no, I am nowhere to be found..... oh wait, I'm in the basement.

Pepsi, Eggnog, Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade, Pineapple juice. Brie on crackers, mustard pickles, Sushi, chocolate, potatoe chips, nachos with salsa and cheese. Movies, movies, Desert Storm on PS2, more movies, a little tv.

Pillows, blankets, empty cans, dog toys, wrappers, socks, Mr. Limpy sprawled on the floor next to the couch.....

Welcome to my weekend. Yes, I'm a pig. Yes, I'm sure I put on more weight this weekend than in the second half of my life. Yes, I have a list of things I should have done.

No, I do not care. Well, maybe a bit....... no, no I don't.

After five days of discipline, I firmly believe that my two days off have not served their purpose unless on sunday night I feel bloated, gaseous, and bored out of my mind. Then I know it's time to go back to work. Then I know I'm rested.

But I'm not always a pig. Behold, a picture from my cousin's wedding, in which I was a bridesmaid. Chifunda on the left, me on the right. My step-brother-in-law just emailed it to me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger