Sunday, November 02, 2003

Okay, new addition to the writing project. Rewriting stuff I liked the first time feels like an impossible task, and it simply hasn't been flowing. For this reason, it looks to me like complete drivel and I can't wait to get into fresh territory. Anyways, there it is, over on the right. In case you're interested.

Oh, and I also moved the links from the right over to the top..... that old list wasn't terribly user friendly. Note the mp3 player..... I often post song lyrics but I know that reading song lyrics doesn't compare to actually listening to it..... so when I want to post a song or lyrics from a song I'll have it on that mp3 player. I might also stick stuff in there if a song's in my head and I want to inflict it on the rest of you in order to get it out. I'm still tweeking with that, so be patient. Now playing "I'm Still Here" by Jonny Rzeznik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger