Monday, November 17, 2003

I don't even know where to leave myself right now. I'm so angry, but I'm so sad.

I hate domestic violence. Men that hit women need to have their balls fed to my dog.... while they're still attached. But they also need someone to help them with that terrifying root...... the one that makes them do it over and over and over...... on the one hand I'm seeing red, and on the other hand, I'm not.

I just don't know where to leave myself.

How do I know it'll never be me?

What about the little girl whose dad has just been arrested?

What about my friend, who has a lot of decisions to make?

What about that ass-faced twit, and how will life for the three of them return to normal? Can it?

Can I fall asleep now?

I guess we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger