Sunday, August 08, 2004

I have finally returned. I returned yesterday morning at 5 am. I thought that this would be a good time to bring out a new template, so here it is.

While in Africa, I kept a journal every day. Thus, I have started another Blog, Little Bear in Africa, and this is where I'll post my African journal entries. Starting today. In this way I'll continue to post here uninterrupted while telling y'all about my trip there.... also uninterrupted. Do you see the supreme seamless diabolical genius of dual posting? Does it give you goosebumps?

I should also say that there will be pictures at littlebearinafrica.blogspot.com just in case you need some motivation.

Now I will go and iron the kinks out of my little blogging empire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger