Sunday, July 04, 2004

What to say..... It's been a busier weekend than I anticipated. I still need a couple things for my trip.... things are looking promising in Regina.... popcorn is good.....

Abu..... what a good dog.... sometimes she seems almost human.... she's losing her puppy fuzz, but only along her back, so that she's got a glossy stripe from her shoulders to her tail. She doesn't seem to be getting much bigger right now, but she's finally thicking out, and she's lost one tooth. She has excellent car manners.

Walt Disney sequels are always inferior in quality, both musically and visually.

I drink too much pepsi, and I need to quit before I leave for Africa. I think I'll finish off the case today and then not buy anymore.

Despite all these mundane thoughts that really don't need to be published and you're probably wishing you hadn't taken the time to read..... there is something much more... important going through my head, but it's undefined. This feeling that I'm on the threshold of some big changes, a new season.... I'm overwhelmed and unprepared and I think that's exactly where God wants me to be.

These two years in winnipeg have felt like "pause." Like I was watching a movie and it got slow so I put it on pause to go get a drink and use the can and it's been on pause for two years. I think God will be pushing "play" sometime soon, and I'm not confident I'm ready to watch. I guess we'll see. In one week I'll be on the road to Minneapolis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger