Tuesday, July 06, 2004

HOLY FRICKING COW!!!

I leave on Sunday.

The reality is beginning to set in. I'm buying stuff.... and more stuff.... for the trip....

Everything's going good. I have almost everything I need. I don't know what to say or what to blog about. All I think about is what I need, when I need it by, what the people on the team will be like.....

I will be going armed with a digital camera, and Garret and Colleen's 8mm camcorder, which they have said they will lend to me..... OH MY GOSH! I cannot wait to gather footage and go nuts with powerpoint and movie maker. I'm starting to get really excited..... which is not like me..... usually it doesn't seem like reality and thus I'm quite calm..... feeling excited is a weird sensation which I'm not accustomed to.... it makes me feel vulnerable, strangely enough.

okay I'm going to bed early, because I'm so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger