Monday, June 21, 2004

Okay, this is what I did this weekend. Since it's father's day, I went to visit my dads. On saturday it was my dad, on sunday my stepdad. This meant a weekend out. It also meant going to my mom's church. I managed okay, but I think today I was dealing with a lot of emotional backlash.... at least that's what nancy suggested, on further thought, I decided that was a likely possibility. At my dad's it's constant tension.... always tiptoeing around an imminent eruption. At my mom's it's all that religious stuff. I have to check myself constantly to avoid starting a discussion that will result in my condemnation to hell.

So I'm tired. And I've been thinking all day about conversations I had with people, wondering if I handled it right, wondering if everyone dreads visiting family as much as I do. It's not that I don't love them all..... it's just that they suck so much out of me.

Anyways, I started a photoblog to make it easier to post pictures, so it can be found at littlebearphotoblog.blogspot.com. I put a few pictures up there with stupid cheezy captions because they make you put a caption before you can post the picture. I forgive them for that (I hate making up captions) because they make posting pictures so darn easy that I'll probably do more of it. fun.

okay go check out this weekend's pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger