Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I took a mental health day. I guess I'm a wuss. I'd just rather be an emotional trainwreck at home, than at work.

So I'm reading blogs and watching the comedy network. The following is something that cracked me up.

Our society is crazy. I think somewhere along the way we got our priorities mixed up. Did you know that in America it only costs 69 cents a day to sponsor a starving child in a third world country? But it costs 2.99 to talk dirty to someone. If we could only get those starving children to talk dirty to us.....

Waiting for puppies. I think that when your dog is about to give birth, you should get maternity leave. Technically, the Clark would be off work staying with the dog, but at least I wouldn't worry.

Now I need to go discuss some things with God.

later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger