Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I haven't been in contact with my family, so I'm doing better.

Indy is so pregnant. I wonder how many are in there? I wonder what they look like. I wonder how many will survive? I wonder if I'll keep one? I hope so. I love puppies. I love dogs.

There's not much to say. I'm tired. I've been talking with Chimwemwe online alot lately. That's nice.... fun.... good.... happy.... delightful.... amusing....

I really miss her.

Seriously, not much to say. I have lots to do all of a sudden.... I've been putting it off for a while. Writing support letters, for example, regarding my Liberia trip. I've spent the evening compiling all the information I have available to me. This weekend I have to write the actual letter. I hate writing these letters. But it must be done. It's almost enough to turn me off of mission work altogether.

And then I remember their little black faces......

So tired. Have to sleep. Nighty night. Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger