Saturday, February 28, 2004



Got my webcam running again. I think tomorrow I'll go get a headset. I think it's time to take that step.

Friday night. Winnipeg is crazy on Friday night. People drive like stark raving lunatics, run around like madmen. Today the wind is howling like a crazed hyena and the sound of sirens screaming all around our house has been almost constant. I try not to go out on Friday night. I'm afraid that the insanity might penetrate me. Friday seems like the single most dangerous night of the week.

I half expect zombies to pop out of the ground.

I just turned around and caught Indy staring at me. What's going through her head? God only knows.

Prime Time Glick is actually kinda funny. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger