Friday, February 27, 2004

".... because my heart is just a muscle, oooooooh yes, and simply put... it's sore." Ani Difranco, Rain Check.

For the first time in a long time I actually bought a cd.... in a store. Yes, I'm an evil pirate. Give me a break, I'm po'

Anyways, an Ani cd is always worth ten times what you paid for it. Go buy one. I highly recommend the "So Much Shouting, So Much Laughing" two disc set. It's super. But then, I'd recommend all of them. I've never before been so entranced by a single person's artistic regurgitations.

I ought to be in bed right now. Tomorrow's friday so I don't really care that much. Hopefully my stepmom doesn't wreck my weekend again.

wink wink.

I was at least partially kidding. Why am I procrastinating bedtime? Maybe it's because I've been working all day, and all night, and if I go to sleep now, it means that I have no time to be both awake AND not working for another 17 hours. Not that I mind the extra hours. Indeed, the week totally just flew by and though I'm tired, it's mostly good tired, full of accomplishment and promised payoff.

Mostly I'm just too lazy to get up. Maybe I'll just sleep here, sitting in front of the computer. Stare at the screen until my eyes finally commit suicide.

Ack. Go to bed!! Fine, I'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger