Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I don't know, man, I just don't know.

There's a lot going on. Lots to think about. Lots to consider. Life feels a little less stable right now than I'm comfortable with. I would love to go to bed without any questions. I would love to wake up and not find my fuzzy blanket at the other side of my room.

My church is doing a corporate fast and it suddenly occurred to me to day that I might, in the name of community, like to participate. I mean, it's not like I'm short on things to pray about. It's not as though I spend far too much time with God. But then, it's not like I'm well fed, and my job requires quite a bit of physical exertion. Fasting from food is probably not a healthy choice.

So then I started thinking, what prevents me from spending time with God? The immediate answer..... TV and Computer. So while I prefer to put a great deal of thought into my fasts..... I decided quite suddenly this afternoon to fast from TV and Computer until monday. Though the idea sounds threatening, really I'm looking forward to it. I'll start once I'm done this post.

The grand total for hits courtesy of janet jackson's boobs? 662 as of 10:30 tonight. Nuts, hey? I think that's nuts.

So I'm going on a little holiday. I'm sure I'll have lots to say when I get back. I plan to spend a lot of time reading, writing in my notebook, and praying about some key areas. I'll miss you all very much.

I'm going now. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger