Friday, January 30, 2004

Okay, so it's Friday night and my car still won't start. It's like a block of ice. I need to thaw it out somehow. My family came out tonight with my old car warmer, so we stuck it in the engine, covered it with blankets, and closed the hood. I'm hoping by morning I'll be able to get it going.

If that doesn't work the only thing that will work is to find a warm place to keep it for a little while. So I guess I'm asking all you locals.... does anyone have such a place? I can get it towed there, and keep it there just long enough for the bugger to start. Then I'll get lost. I'm hoping to have it running by saturday afternoon, as I promised my friend I'd help her move.

So if anyone thinks they can help me out, I'd love to get in contact with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger