Thursday, January 22, 2004

You could ask me just about any question today, and I could honestly tell you "I do not care." I feel THAT emotionally bankrupt. Couldn't tell ya why. Yes, I'm tired, yes, I'm feeling a lot of financial pressure. Yes, I feel trapped, yes, I miss friends.

No, I have nothing to complain about.

I was fine all day until a rather unpleasant cleaning job having to do with someone's cigarette butts and ashes stuffed into a door jamb...... like smoking in one's apartment isn't enough...... so let's go smoke in the stairwell, and since butting out in..... oh.... say..... an ashtray..... well that's too much work so how bout if I just drop my smouldering butt on this carpet that isn't mine and then grind it in nice so it turns black because I'm a piggish sloppy white trash assface.

A situation which, aside from my snide comments, would typically just roll off my back. Indeed, it wasn't till I got home that I crashed.

Whatever. I don't care. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger