Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Hmmmmm..... I got nothing.

Nothing to say, that is.

I mean, I probably have something to say, but I'm sure somewhere along the line I've already said it. Not that I mind repeating myself.....

It's just that everything about this day has been nondescript. It was cold, there was snow, there was work, there was Prince of Persia: the sands of time, there was leftover rice and tuna. Then I sat down to write this and chat a bit and in a few minutes I'll be going to bed. Early. Again.

Last night I dreamt I was in Africa. A small village with an excellent shopping center. I had forgotten my camera and notebook, so I was looking to buy some paper and a pencil, but everything was in excess of 2000 Kwatcha!! Totally unrealistic price. It was warm. The sun was shining. There were grass thatched huts, lean-to's made of sticks..... Africans..... lots of Africans.

I hope I dream that dream again. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger