Friday, October 17, 2003

Write a Prisoner.

Interesting. I read about this in the newspaper and so decided to check out the site. The idea is, prisoners are lonely so maybe they could use a penpal. Some people think that prisoners don't deserve to have penpals, since they're criminals. Other people disagree. I see logic on both sides but I'm not it's worth arguing about.

I checked out some of the ads..... most of the men are innocent, and would like to correspond with anyone. Most of the women don't mention their crime and would like to have letter sex with men..... strangely enough. I would have expected those roles to be reversed. Anyways, this site has made for some interesting reading. I don't know if I'll write any of them. A couple individuals jumped out at me.

I'd be interested in your thoughts. Visit the site and look around. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger