Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Oooooh..... Look at all the stupid people.

I have no love for humanity today. I'm suffering fantasies of violence. Today it would be fun to walk through downtown with a flame thrower.

Sometimes I wish I could just walk up to them and explain why they're stupid. Make the world better by showing them their flaws. Prevent future acts of profound stupidity.

The thing about stupidity is it doesn't listen to reason. This is why Neanderthals walk the streets and the gene pool is terribly polluted.....

Praise God I'm not from around here. Oh please, can I go home soon? If this planet weren't so poorly inhabited, they might have discovered warp drive by now and then I could finally remove myself from all the absurdity.

I'm supposed to be doing this writing excercise for my creative journalling class...... write a stream of consciousness for 15 minutes. I was thinking about doing that first but I didn't want to lose my initial "just got home from work" aggravation, since it's so beautifully fresh and fragrant.

But now I have to go do my homework. I'll let you know if anything noteworthy pops out of my subconscious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger