Thursday, November 18, 2004

Let's see. I've been working on my guitar. That's about it. Might be working this saturday, which means I'll be pushing the boundaries of my carefully monitored down time..... Lord help me transcend the limits of my personality....

Oh no have I put myself in a box?

Who cares? I need my down time. I don't really want to work 10 hours of overtime, go to youth, get together with a friend for a movie AND go to church all in the course of two days!! For some people, that's commonplace, but for me that's a formula for a breakdown. This will require careful navigation.

I've been staying up late every night this week. It would appear that I am tired every morning, regardless of my bedtime. Logic would conclude that I might as well make good use of my time by watching tv instead of laying in bed. Watching TV is practically sleeping anyways.

I must have a columbia house membership but first I need some of that columbia house junk mail. how can I get some of that? seems like it used to be everywhere, but now I want it and I can't find it. What an aggravation. I must have movies..... I love movies....

That's it. Now I'm ready to sleep. Soon as Malcolm in the Middle is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger