Sunday, November 07, 2004

It's taken me a long time to watch "Ella Enchanted" since I was under the impression that it was some stupid ditzy retard fairy drivel, and I wouldn't have seen it had my roommate not rented it, whereupon I discovered that it's quite a delightful little flick. I liked it quite a bit. Also, since I haven't seen the Princess Diaries, which I also judged as retarded drivel, this was my first introduction to Anne Hathaway, who I must say is quite a likeable individual.

I've been doing a little bit of new training with Abu. Today I held up two of her favorite toys, and asked her to show me the chicken. She picked up the chicken in her mouth. I did it again, this time asking her to show me Rolf. She placed one paw firmly on Rolf.

This seems elementary, but it's actually a big deal.

Well I think my bedding must be dry by now so I'm going to go to bed. Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger