Thursday, September 30, 2004

I think this will be my last post.... until I'm settled in my new place. There's lots to say but there's just not time. Suffice to say that things are coming together, and I am in high spirits. Tomorrow is my last day of work. I have a couple ends to tie up, and a job lead to pursue, and a few more things to pack. I've finished my pepsi, and most of my food, and I'm nearly finished the fantasy trilogy that I foolishly began (the books must stay here, as they don't belong to me)

Poor Abu watches me pack and seems to think I'm about to run off to Africa again. I keep telling her she's coming with on this trip, but since she doesn't understand much english, it does precious little good. I don't really mind because when she's in this mood, she sleeps on the bed with me, and I sleep better that way, strangely enough. I should pretend to pack every night.

Now I need to go finish my book..... time is running out....

I'll see you on the other side

2 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

Hope you have a good time in your new surroundings and find a great fantastically blessed job!! Pray over your puppy and all will be well

7:51 PM  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Little Bear! You precious kid! Will you please visit my blog? I've met you quite by accident through another blog (Nancy's)which I opened at random from a list of twenty-five million and one!

Now don't forget! Go to my blog now! You'll see why! And get in touch with me when yer dust has settled ... no! just get in touch with me! I doubt very much that dust ever settles around little bears!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger