Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I'd been hearing about this show "The O.C" for quite some time so tonight I finally watched it. There were these people....... they were all beautiful. They had girlfriends and boyfriends and went away to Palm Springs for a weekend, where they played golf, drank alcohol and slept in each other's beds. It wasn't until I saw the preview for next weeks show that I discovered that they were all teenagers.

A high budget soap, really...... HOLY COW I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!!

Joan of Arcadia....... whenever I see a commercial I think "Who's that girl? Where have I seen her??" and just now...... like JUST NOW I figured it out. She's Elizabeth, from General Hospital. Back when I worked the night shift, I watched General Hospital every day while eating my breakfast.... at about 2pm. I followed Elizabeth's story, but when she "went away to boarding school" and wasn't on the show so much, I became bored with the scheming of the grown-ups and started sleeping in till 3...... grabbing breakfast at McDonald's on the way to work.

So she thought she could hide from me, but I found her.

I'm tired now, and I've accomplished nothing tonight. Try again tomorrow. Note to self: find out when Joan of Arcadia is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger