Sunday, January 04, 2004

Allow me to clarify regarding that last post. It's not about me. Now. It's not about me right now. I used to have a hard time with a lot of things, and though I know that we never stop dealing with our various issues, I believe that in those principal areas where I was hurting, I am now whole.

This is perhaps why I was thinking about it. Because God has healed me..... I've experienced the insanity and then watched it leave. I've hated myself and grew to love myself. I've listened to the noise in my head subside. I've been consumed by hatred and anger and then one day woke up and realized that somewhere along the way, the gaping wounds had closed up and scarred over and here I am, whole. Better. Healthy. Not perfect, but in really good shape.

So when I hear people say that they can never be better, I can say no. It's not true. It's a lie designed to hold you under and the truth is that you can come out of it. You can choose healing for yourself, but it will most likely require a good share of courage. Which brings to mind the old adage, a good thing is worth fighting for.

I woke up one morning quite recently and set to work closing the various pop-ups that had come up during the night, when I came across an interesting ad. It said "Jesus Loves You"

Evangelizing Pop-ups? 3 guesses what I think about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger