Saturday, December 06, 2003

I made way more money at the craft sale than I was expecting, and it made me glad that on a last minute whim I made a stock of star shaped ornaments, since those were pretty much all I sold. I have one left..... any takers? You get a deal... 50 cents. $20 shipping and handling.

I'm so tired at this point that I'd rather just camp out for the rest of the evening but as it turns out I have to go to a party with my coworkers, where there will be plenty of booze and I will have to pick just one lest I unintentionally become tipsy.

I'm formulating some ideas and constructing some tentative plans regarding my future, trying to navigate my tendency to procrastinate, while being realistic about what I can do.

The trip to Liberia is a big part of that so I guess I'm enlisting some prayers regarding things falling into place..... like time off work, and money. If anyone has any brilliant ideas about good ways to earn some mission trip funds..... please email me.

I have nothing funny or insightful to say tonight. I apologize for this shortcoming, and I will try to rectify it in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger