Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Tonight was a good time.

Went over to my buddies to watch Survivor with her and her daughter, and another friend. Then we decorated the christmas tree and ate oranges.

Her daughter is 15 months, and since I stayed with them for those few days last week, her and I are tight. I taught her how to growl like a bear..... My, how joy fills my heart when she attacks me with her snuggly hugs.

A wholesome evening.

But what's with Survivor? I'm not sure I've ever seen a season go so horribly wrong. It just keeps getting worse, and all because those catty females can't just figure out what they want. It's so frustrating..... why can't they just be strategic for once? Didn't any of them watch the previous seasons? Are they aware that they're in a game?

Perhaps the unknown species of fish are making them delirious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger