Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Well, this is the second day in a row that I managed to get up at a decent time.... so I have time to blog before work, if you can believe it, but I have little to say. I think a kid cut through my yard this morning. I wish they'd just stay out, and what's he doing up so early anyways?

Did I mention that Chimwemwe's getting married?? Well she is, and due to land in Regina in about 3 weeks. I'm getting a different visitor this weekend, one I haven't actually met, but who sounds very interesting. In one month I'll have paid off my Future Shop card and will be starting in on Mastercard. I planted a lawn and plan to go out and buy plants this weekend.

All of these things are very exciting, but not as exciting as going to work, which is my perpetual joy, one of those wonderful wonderful things you can always count on to march right in, interrupt the weekend and RUIN YOUR LIFE WITH THE SANDING AND THE CUTTING AND THE STANDING AND THE NOISE!!!!

so away I go. have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger