Friday, April 29, 2005

I figured out what happened to the dinosaurs, and wouldn't you like to know. My theory answers a lot of questions regarding neanderthals, evolution, and the classic question of why apes are still hanging around if they are our supposed ancestors. Now that you're curious I'm gonna stop talking about it.

I've been thinking about a lot of things. The truth of the matter is I've had a hard week and generally feeling shat on in a lot of different ways. I didn't feel like I knew what was bothering me but now at least some things are coming clear to me. If I don't have solutions, at least I can see the things that are bugging me. Answers will come. My breathing has cleared up, and tomorrow I'll be spending some time at the spa in moose jaw unwinding my clenched muscles.

Talking to Jack tonight really helped. I didn't realize how bothered I was until I started crying on the phone. It's good to release that pressure. We had some good laughs too. I'm glad she called.

That book about hearing from God, I'll continue reading it, and let you know if I find anything lifechanging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger