Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Okay, that book is boring me. My mind wanders mid sentence. Every time I reach to pick it up, my hand comes back with a fantasy novel about dragons and gryphons and elves and dark knights. That novel will keep me enraptured all flipping night.

I am currently recovering from an almost anxiety-attack in an otherwise anxiety free week. Don't ask me how that works, but when I feel it coming on I just lay down on my back and don't move until the tonne of bricks removes itself from my chest. My chiropractor said that next time the doctor tries to tell me there's nothing wrong with me without actually checking it out, I should also mention pain in my face and arms. I guess that would mean I was having a heart attack at the age of 24.

Also, on the weekend I began work on my "zen garden" or at least that's what I'm calling it. All that remains is to hit the greenhouse for some ivy and bamboo.

Hmmmmm..... what else?? my good friend Chris in Liberia has found himself without home and very sick. Many of the kids are sick, and one of them has run away. Randall has written me a letter saying he's well, but I haven't heard from Frank. I hope that's not a bad sign. Seems like a lot of bad news is coming out of liberia these days.

I've been grouchy. Something's been bugging me. Not the weather. well.... partly the weather.

There's firetrucks and ambulances on the street. I hope my house isn't burning down. If it is, I'll stay right here until the beautiful firefighter comes to rescue me.

I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger