Thursday, May 26, 2005

I have got a crick in my neck the size of a baseball and it's totally subluxating my chi.

In the meantime, our brand new little shitmachine has been digging in the backyard, so I've been burying the products of her overactive bowels in her cleverly dug holes. The upside? The existing holes won't get any deeper. The downside? New holes.

Here's a pic of suki.



So far, she's dug some impressive holes, chewed my last bra in half, peed in nearly every room in the house, escaped from her kennel area in the garage twice (proceeding to knock over a jerry can of gasoline) and fallen off the coffee table upon realizing that I would kill her if she ever did it again.

But she looks so innocent, you say? Yes, they all do. It's the genius of puppies.

I know you want to take her home. You do. You know someone who does. I'll even throw in housetraining and a fantastic red collar. Come. come get her.

I realized today that it's only two weeks until chimwemwe comes back. wow. I expect her to be busy..... She's got a wedding to plan. I don't expect to see much of her, but even so.... it's the next big thing to look forward to. You know how it is when you have nothing to look forward to? Life looses all its color and the menial tasks that comprise your days become so difficult to perform..... So I try to make sure I always have something to look forward to. Sometimes you have to invent something.

The rat pack wants to come back inside. I should go make sure they get everything they want lest they terrorize my family and burn my house down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger