Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, I finished "The Giver" but before I say too much about it I think I'd like to go over it again and give it some thought..... I think it's worth a lot of thought. Didn't care for the ending, but I'd recommend the book. Obviously, it's a quick read (It took me two evenings, so you can give yourself a week ;). Tee hee.

Now that I'm finished, allow me to say, it's nothing like my hometown. For the record, that particular comment was an attempt at humour. But if you're wondering whether you'd like a life of emotional insulation, free of pain and suffering and sadness, this book gives an interesting perspective.

On the news tonight.... what prince Harry wore to a party. Good to know what holds true importance in our enlightened first world society. Good thing Bush is working so hard at bringing this gift to the middle east. Those heathens need to spend less time praying to Allah and more time bowing before their shiny new republican action figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger