Thursday, December 09, 2004

I've been slacking off. I've been relaxing. I've been eating real food for supper, and watching tv. My back seems to be back to normal, so my relaxing has paid off. I'm looking forward to going back to manitoba for christmas, and by the sounds of things, I'll be missing every one of the family gatherings. yeah, I played it right this year. I'll be slipping in right under the radar.

Saturday will be christmas shopping day. I hope to be done by noon. or maybe I should start at noon, that way I can watch star trek...... I guess I'll see how late I get to bed on friday.

There's been stuff I want to write about but sometimes you just need to be in that frame of mind to write..... and I haven't been there. I wanted to be, but it's not something you can push..... I know what kind of posts I write when I push..... and it's not pretty.

I need to be getting to bed.... it's late. tomorrow's housegroup, and getting together with a friend I haven't seen in a while. Used to be I could only see her maybe twice a year.... now it's getting long if we miss a weekend. So nice to live so close to so many friends. I haven't spent much time getting together..... but I could. Before I didn't have anything to do with my spare time.... now I haven't enough spare time for the people I want to see. But I live here..... so I have all the time in the world..... or at least a lot of it.

Abu just managed to rip Mr. Limpys paw open.... which was full of plastic beads..... and then the beads spilled all over the carpet. Needless to say, Mr. Limpy has been confiscated until I can think of a solution for this new development.... after all, Mr. Limpy still has 3 paws and a bum full of plastic beads.... This is the first time she's damaged him. She's managed to completely shred several stuffed animals, but mr. Limpy she's had since her first day with me, and she's been gentle with him.

I guess my baby is growing up.

She's been really funny lately. but I won't go into it. gotta get to bed.

night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger