Friday, September 03, 2004

I just haven't known what to say. Every day has been the same. Time has no meaning..... I get home from work and sit down.... and then it's 11, and I need to go to bed, lest I fall down and hurt myself the next day at work.

Well, I bought a video capture device for my computer, and just as soon as I figure out how to use the program, I'll get to work on my africa video.

Abu has an infection from her spay operation so starting tomorrow she has to take pills everyday and wear a cone collar. Poor thing.

Pomegranate juice made me feel bodily better.... not that I was ill.... but I wasn't well either.... I'm starting up with my vitamins again.... at this rate I'm not gonna survive the month.

God and I are discussing some things in a calm and civil manner. That's all I'll say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger