Saturday, August 21, 2004

Oh thank you James!!!

My domain name expired. But James fixed it. Now I can post again! Yippee!!

Today I go to Rafiki's to go over some videos and pictures and shtuff. I'm looking forward to it.

Abu and I are having a serious issue with sleeping through the night. She's been up earlier and earlier every morning, until finally morning became night. Take last night.... 3 am. I was so mad.... and I mean, I don't get truly angry with her very often but you wake this little bear out of hibernation and she will be grouchy....

Well, long story short, we got it sorted out and she didn't wake me up again until 7:30. 7:30 is acceptable because that's about the time I usually get up, so I got up and let her out, and went back to bed, and slept itll about 9:30. When your sleep is interrupted like that, it takes on half the potency. So I am tired! I've been tired all week, because only one night this week have I not been woken up by a puppy who CAN make it through the night, but just doesn't want to.

It's frustrating because I don't know how to communicate to her how important it is that I get my rest. She doesn't understand that I'm liable to fall down some stairs at work and crack my head open and never come home IF I haven't slept enough. I don't care if she sleeps, I just want her to SHUT UP!!!

But I love her. She is delightful..... during the day.

Now I must prepare for departure. Tonight I will resume posting at little bear in africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger