Monday, June 07, 2004

Okay......

I've moved again.

This will be for the rest of the summer. It's a better situation all around, aside from the long drive to work, but even that can be compensated for with the lower rent that I'll be paying. Abu now has a fence and a friend to run around with. My computer is now on an actual desk, and my room has walls and a window.

So God came through, and I will stop here and build a little altar so that I can always look back and remember His faithfulness, in those moments when things don't seem to make sense and the panic wants to take over.

More to say.... lots to say, but it's getting late, now that I've finally got my computer up and running.

So I'll say more tomorrow, post some pics.

night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger