Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Okay, I haven't had much to say..... so here's a quick rundown. I need to get those support letters sent. I'm planning a blitzkrieg to Regina the first weekend in April, but I'm concerned that I might need to get some work done on my car first. We'll see..... I could really use a change of scenery..... and to see Chimwemwe, as well as my crowd over at the Regina Vineyard.

mmmmmm...... some of the pups have opened their eyes, and I'm waiting impatiently for them to get fun so I can figure out which one is mine. Today I bought a collar and leash but they won't fit for a while...... I just can't bear the waiting.

Things have been quite ordinary, and my mind has been on the details of my trip and finances and not so much on anything of substance. So that's where I've been. And now I need to go back there.....

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger