Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I continue to fail at defending Helmsdeep from the neverending onslaught of orcs and Uruk-Hai, nevermind their damn cave trolls and their vicious spiked clubs..... I'd sue the company who made that game if it wasn't for the fact that other people have passed this level with flying colors. Maybe I just suck. Maybe I'm too old for video games.

Never mind that. I finally caught up with the dishes, not counting the two that I dirtied after the fact. A cup and a plate is pleasant clutter when compared to the piles and piles of stinking kitchenware that's been taking over the last two weeks. Dishes: check. Random pieces of paper? Tomorrow. I'm sure that someone mowed down the entirety of Fangorn Forest, turned it into paper and then sent it to our house in the form of bills and junk mail. Someone please explain to me how there are still trees on this planet? I don't understand.

When a long weekend hits, I usually find myself going to bed ridiculously late. It reminds me of my nightshift days. Went to bed at 4 last night..... so tell me how I'm supposed to get enough sleep tonight to get up at 8 and go to work? I am not tired. It's ten to one. Yeesh.

It would appear that I have nothing of consequence to say tonight. I suppose I'm only putting off the inevitable.... that I must go to bed, tired or not. Well fine then. Here I go. I shall see you all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger