Sunday, August 31, 2003

I rented a playstation 2 game..... Lord of the Rings, and now of course all the things I had planned on doing have fallen by the wayside. I played straight through several levels last night without any trouble, and got up this morning to get through a few more, only to get stuck on the battle of Helm's Deep. I have a full health cheat, and I still can't get past it. It makes me so mad...... Grrrrrr...........

So I popped in the special extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring, to ease me aggravation. I'm sure I won't watch it all, but I need something to look at while I blog..... and eat...... and clean up this abomination of a room, the room we spend almost all our time in. But what shall I eat? And where shall I begin? And what if I prefer to lay down with a cup of tea and make my day off a true day off...... from everything.

And what shall I eat? The chow mein I heated up for breakfast left me hungry, and now it's after five...... time disappears on sundays and saturdays. That's too bad, because those are the best days, and all the others drag on as though all eternity was determined to lay down and die between monday and friday.

Ice cream sandwhich..... I'm running low, but I'll have one anyway. Perhaps the sugar therein will kickstart my brain into thinking of something else to eat.....

..... nope. No such luck. Although it sure was tasty. I don't want to do anything today..... The last couple weeks have been exhausting, and I'm definitely in need of a rest.... even so, straightening out my living quarters hardly qualifies as work, just as eating doesn't qualify as work......

..... I only want to lay down with a cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger