Wednesday, August 27, 2003

YAY!!!!!

I'm back!!! All fixed!! Big thank-you goes out to James and Jon for their generous and committed assistance. The Lord will mightily bless the works of your hands!!

For those of you I've been unable to contact, my domain registration expired at a very inconvenient time, but now that James has returned from vacation, the day has been saved. If you didn't know where to find me, I've been at littlekermode.blogspot.com whiling away the time. Strangely enough, my archives are working just fine over there. So, I've left them there, and I've started a new blog here where my old one used to be. New furniture, same old drivel.

So, my archives and the last week of typing can be found at my blogspot and everything else will be found here..... as soon as I fix all the links and stuff.....

Wow, it feels good to be back. Welcome. I've missed you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger