Sunday, August 31, 2003

Well, I did watch the whole movie, all 20 hours of it, and then I popped in the two towers and watched that too. This, while cleaning the basement with a vigor that can only be attributed to pure disgust. All that remains is the computer desk and a vaccuuming, which I suppose can be left for tomorrow.

I have yet to make that cup of tea.

I wanted to run an idea past you kids...... I've been working on a long story (no idea how long) and I was thinking about posting it in sections as I wrote it. I thought this might provide some accountability for me as far as actually finishing it..... but then one thing I never do is allow an unfinished piece of writing to be seen. I don't know..... what do you think? So far it's my own story, it begins a week before I left for Africa and will chronicle the changes that took place in me during that time.

If you have any thoughts, feel free to test out my new comment box. I am once again considering a photo page but I'm not sure what would be a good way to go about that..... something that will load quickly. I don't know, when I have too much time on my hands I tend to play around with such frivolities.

Oh yeah, and Dear Coqui,
I have no idea what I'd say in the event that there was any way of contacting you, but I still wish such a thing was available. It figures...... I always want what I can't have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger