Thursday, January 26, 2006

my computer died. The kind humans over at cleeco computers have resurrected it for me.

I've been very busy for the better part of the evening trying to get my new mp3 player loaded up with enough music to keep me going for the day tomorrow. Napster is giving me grief and ripping music from my cd collection is proving to be a time consuming endeavor.

Well. Whatever. I should be in bed already, but I'm not. Tomorrow is friday so I don't care. Since I popped about a million ginseng pills I'm feeling quite a bit better than I was before. I'll take some more before bed and some more when I get up. Ginseng really is quite a remarkably well kept secret. I knew it was good for me, but I had no idea it could make sickness disappear within hours of taking the stuff. It will be a staple item in my house. I currently have the siberian variety running through my bloodstream, which is supposed to help me out in the energy department. We'll see. I haven't had much energy since I was seven.

To recap: cleeco rocks, napster wants to screw me, and ginseng is magical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger