Monday, January 16, 2006

I've still got Jesus stuck in my craw. Donald Miller is helping me see Him in a new light. Seems to me that just one person really grabbing hold of what Jesus was all about could influence a lot. A bunch of them could change the world. Just like the disciples did.

I spend a lot of time thinking about what I can do to make the world a better place, and I think I have my answer. But what a tall order. Who can understand the mystery that surrounds Him? Who can truly follow without fear?

I think you can spend your whole life being a christian and never really get to know Jesus. I think a lot of people do. I don't want to be one of them.

Today we had our first class in Canine Fun 101, and Abu did very well. Not all of the dogs in this class have been through the obedience classes, so Abu had a bit of an advantage. I'm looking forward to this class. It'll be a lot more fun than the tedious obedience exercises.

That's it. I want to lie down and drink some tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger